No, in fact the real not-so-secret secret is to sleep well and drink alot (at least eight glasses of water per day). Besides, you also need to wash your face daily, even if you did'nt wear any makeup, to eliminate the dirt, pollution and perspiration you acumulated during the day, and moisturize.
So. Where were we ? Oh. Yes. Beauty routine. Here is a basic, efficient and fast skin care routine.
Morning : 1. Wake up : In your bed, stretch like a cat, then spray your face with... a mineral water facial spray ! It will moisturize your skin and wake you up ! Keep one beside your bed.
3. Shower (if you shower in the morning, of course. A morning shower will wake you up).
4. Splash your face with the coldest water you can afford. Pat dry.
5. Moisturize with a moisturizing lotion with SPF 15 (yes, even in winter !) and massage the lotion into your skin until complete penetration. This will give your skin a healthy glow.
Evening : 1. Shower (if you shower in the evening. An evening shower will relax you).
2. Cleanse your face (if you skip this step, you might break out !) (if your cleanser needs to be rinsed, do it in your shower !).
3. Use a toning lotion (or cold water).
4. Moisturize with a richer face cream (no SPF needed in your bed).
5. Pat your eye cream all around your eye.
7. Sleep well !Note : Dont forget to always use products adapted to your skin type.
Voilà ! This is it !
And don't forget to comment, please !