I feel a bit guilty for not updating my blog in such a long time sooo... I'll tell you these things, that, you know, I have the feeling I will never have. And when I
1. Super expensive high-fashion clothes. The clothes you see on the runway, but that you will very less likely see on the street. By that I mean Dolce and Gabanna, Alexander Mcqueen, et cetera.
2. Super expensive-supposed-to-be-less-expensive clothes (like spin-offs of the brands above). Well, they sometimes may be more wearable but I don't feel that they're less expensive. See by Chloé ? Still expensive. MCQ ? Still expensive. D&G ? Still expensive ! And so on. I'm almost sure these clothes are bought by the same rich or credit-card and customer-account addicted (Confessions of a Shopahollic anyone ?) people. And one day I'll one of these people. I guarantee it. Let's just pray I'm the rich kind.
3. A horse. I love horse-riding, but I had to stop because of some stupid allergies. I always wanted to have a horse or a pony. a few years ago, I even begged my parents, it was one of my biggest dreams, always on the top of my wish-list. I even figured that we could put it in my garden (don't laugh. It's pretty big for a garden in a city) and that my dad could build him a box. Oh, future pony of my dreams, I miss you so much. I'm coming back for you, Butterscotch
4. Super-powers. Again one thing I've been dreaming of since I was a litlle girl (do you have this song playing in you head too ?). So far, I've been convinced that I would someday discover that I was a fairy/a witch/bound to a dragon/some paranormal girl/Athena's daughter or descendant since I see my mom everyday/a surnatural person that I don't remember.
5. A gold and precious stones Monopoly. Not because I want to play on it, I love cardboard too much, but because I bet i would look cool on my fourth living-room table. And also because it would force my super-rich-too guests to stop babbling about boring politics. I mean, who refuses to play on a 23-karat gold board with a diamond-incrusted dice ? That's right. No one.